POSTING DATE: April 23, 2020 POSTING # 126-20 (Non-Union)
EXPIRY DATE: April 30, 2020
Revised Expiry: May 18, 2020
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Primary Site: Stratford
BI Developer will work with different programs within the HPHA to understand their BI needs and develop and deploy robust solutions. Strong knowledge of architecture, design, and coding experience is expected.
The position will also provide decision support, and clinical data and statistical analysis using quantitative and qualitative resources in support of the identification of health system priorities and the development of relevant strategies for improved health outcomes and health system performance. You will perform a key role in data compilation, reporting, dashboards, scorecards and use multiple tools to present the data for performance analysis and evaluation.
REPORTS TO: Director, Decision Support and Financial Planning
DATE REQUIRED: As Soon As Possible
- IT, Business or health administration diploma/degree from a recognized College/University
Knowledge & Experience:
- 3-5 years of experience in a healthcare or business environment
- Experience with healthcare data, CIHI data sets, MOHLTC reporting an asset
- Exposure to GUI tools or other front-end technology. Exposure to multiple Database Management Systems, with exposure to SQL based DBMS’s a plus
- Demonstrated proficiency in multiple operating systems and multiple programming languages. Ability to write solid documentation that supports the coding and project management effort
- Experience with Meditech data structures considered an asset.
- Experience in applying project management principles via formal methodology, using the associated tools and techniques
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong management, communication (both verbal and written), problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis methods and applications.
- Mature, flexible, organized and self directed.
- Able to apply and solve business oriented solutions.
- Able to implement strategic initiatives in alignment with Alliance strategy.
- Able to effectively and efficiently interact and collaborate with all levels of staff within the Alliance (e.g. Senior management, management, front line, etc).
- Able to effectively collaborate with hospital IT staff on a frequent basis.
- Ability to exercise initiative in solving problems and identifying opportunities.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate complex and detailed data into meaningful information.
- Team focused with a systems approach.
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.