POSTING DATE: June 15, 2020 POSTING # 198-20 (ONA)
EXPIRY DATE: June 22, 2020
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE
Primary Site: St Marys
Casual with a Temporary Part-Time Assignment
REPORTS TO: Manager, Emergency & Inpatient Services – St Marys
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $33.23 to $47.57 per hour
- Current registered member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Recent clinical experience (minimum two years) in Emergency/Critical Care Nursing preferred
- Recent/related courses, in-services in Emergency/Critical Care Nursing
- Forty-five (45) minute return time will be required when scheduled for standby
Specialized Skills in the following areas are required:
- Paediatric and adult assessment, including triage
- 12 lead ECG Interpretation
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Ability to work independently, with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and problem solve.
- Canadian Emergency Department Triage and Acuity Scale
- Trauma Nursing Core Course (TNCC)
- Emergency Nursing Certificate (ENC)
- Emergency Trauma Life Support (ETLS)
- Advance Paediatric Life Support (APLS) or Paediatric Advance Life Support (PALS)
- Trauma Management
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.