POSTING DATE: June 23, 2020 POSTING # 215-20 (OPSEU)
EXPIRY DATE: June 30, 2020
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: OCCUPATIONAL THERAPIST - INPATIENT
Stratford & St. Marys
POSITION SUMMARY: The Occupational Therapist is responsible for efficiently and effectively providing occupational therapy, clinical, administrative, educational and consultation services to inpatients.
REPORTS TO: Manager, Therapies and Professional Practice
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $34.18 to $47.38 per hour
- Degree in Occupational Therapy from a Canadian Association of Occupational Therapists’ (CAOT) accredited university programme.
- Current registration with the College of Occupational Therapists of Ontario (COTO).
- Eligibility for membership in the CAOT.
- MoCA (Montreal Cognitive Assessment) Certification
- Two years recent related experience with continuing care inpatients preferred.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Clinical competence in the area(s) of practise in which they are involved.
- Effective time management skills.
- Innovative, self-motivated with decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work effectively independently and as a member of an interdisciplinary team
- Working knowledge of Meditech Information Systems and Personal Computer Applications
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.