POSTING DATE: June 23, 2020 POSTING # 216-20 (OPSEU)
EXPIRY DATE: June 30, 2020
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: REGISTERED RESPIRATORY THERAPIST
Primary Site: Stratford
REPORTS TO: Manager, ICU, ISU/Telemetry, Cardiorespiratory
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $32.43 to $44.78 per hour
- Graduate of an accredited respiratory therapy program.
- Currently registered with the College of Respiratory Therapists of Ontario.
- Member in good standing with the Canadian Society of Respiratory Therapists and/or the Respiratory Therapy Society of Ontario.
- Minimum of three years relevant clinical experience preferred.
- Current certification in NRP
- Current certification in ACLS
- Ability to function effectively in a multidisciplinary environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Mature, flexible and organized
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.