POSTING DATE: October 31, 2019 POSTING #367-19 (OPSEU)
EXPIRY DATE: November 7, 2019
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
Primarily: Stratford site
A pharmacist is responsible for the provision of a wide range of pharmacy services throughout the 4 Alliance Hospitals, participation in patient rounds, group teaching and pharmaceutical care. Travel among sites and being part of an on-call rotation is required on a regularly scheduled basis.
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, Pharmacy Services
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $41.70 to $54.83 per hour
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy (B.Sc.Phm.) program or equivalent.
- Current registration as an “A” Registered Pharmacist with the Ontario College of Pharmacists.
- In possession of valid Ontario driver’s license and access to a vehicle for travel among sites
- Preference is given to individuals having completed a hospital residency or having previous hospital experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of computer applications. Meditech preferred.
- Able to exercise initiative in problem solving.
- Ability to travel among sites as required.
- Ability to participate in a regular on-call rotation.
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.