POSTING DATE: March 9, 2021 POSTING # 141-21 (OPSEU)
EXPIRY DATE: March 6, 2021
REVISED EXPIRY DATE: June 28, 2021
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
AMENDED & REPOSTED
Primary Site: Alliance Wide
Physiotherapists are regulated health professionals who work with patients, families and caregivers to provide a patient-centered and evidence-based approach to care. The practice of physiotherapy is the assessment of neuromuscular, musculoskeletal and cardiorespiratory systems, the diagnosis of diseases or disorders associated with physical dysfunction, injury or pain and the treatment, rehabilitation and prevention or relief of physical dysfunction, injury or pain to develop, maintain, rehabilitate or augment function and promote mobility.
REPORTS TO: Manager, Therapies & Professional Practice
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $34.18 to $47.38 per hour
- Degree from recognized accredited university program in Physical Therapy
- A member in good standing of the College of Physiotherapists of Ontario.
- Clinical expertise and experience in acute medicine, neurological and general rehabilitation, complex continuing care, orthopaedics physiotherapy and demonstrated knowledge of evidence based practices
- Clinical expertise and experience in specialty areas of hand therapy and paediatric physiotherapy is an asset
- Experience with inpatient service delivery is an asset
- Demonstrated ability to practice effectively in an interprofessional collaborative environment.
- Working knowledge of and experience with theories and principles guiding adult learning and patient self-management approaches.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, time management, problem-solving and innovation skills.
- Ability to appropriately assign care to and supervise rehab assistants
- Proven flexibility and a high level of initiative.
- Evidence of continued professional growth and/or professional development
- Appreciation of resource utilization
- ADP certification preferred
- Computer literacy skills, particularly Meditech and Microsoft Office
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.