POSTING DATE: April 30, 2021 POSTING #262-21 (CUPE Clerical)
EXPIRY DATE: May 7, 2021
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: MEDICAL IMAGING CLERK
Primary site: Stratford
(Shifts: 8-hour shifts, days and evenings, 7 day/week coverage, may be subject to change)
POSITION SUMMARY: The Medical Imaging Clerk is responsible for effectively and efficiently performing clerical duties which include but are not limited to patient registration, scheduling of patient exams, answering telephones and a full range of tasks related to maintaining patient imaging records and reports. In addition, the Medical Imaging Clerk may be responsible for communicating patient care requirements and room utilization, as well as interacting with the Radiologists, charge technologists, technologists, nurses, clerks and support staff.
REPORTS TO: Technical Manager, Medical Imaging
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $23.87 to $25.33 per hour
- Minimum Grade 12 Education
- Medical Office Administration Certificate
- Computer literate.
- Advanced keyboarding and data entry skills.
- Sorting, reviewing, checking and filing of various documents.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Team oriented and customer focused.
- Well organized and able to multi-task.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize work, multitask and be flexible to changing circumstances
- Excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal skills in dealing with patient, families and healthcare providers
- Ability to push/pull wheelchairs
- Significant walking and standing
- Occasional reaching, lifting and carrying
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.