POSTING DATE: October 9, 2020 POSTING #370-20 (ONA)
EXPIRY DATE: October 16, 2020
REVISED EXPIRY DATE: May 4, 2021
HURON PERTH HEALTHCARE ALLIANCE
NOTICE OF VACANCY
POSITION: REGISTERED NURSE
Primary Site: Seaforth & Clinton
Regular Part-Time x3
REPORTS TO: Manager, Emergency and Inpatient Services – Seaforth
Manager, Emergency and Inpatient Services – Clinton
DATE REQUIRED: As soon as possible
SALARY: $33.90 to $48.53 per hour
- Current registered member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario.
- Current BCLS certification.
- ACLS certification preferred.
- Basic cardiac arrhythmia course (or equivalent) preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) years recent related nursing experience preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a mixed inpatient caseload including acute care, complex continuing care cardiac monitoring and palliative.
- Demonstrated ability to work on an interdisciplinary team, including community partners.
- Well-developed verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, organize and problem solve
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing continuing education
- Working knowledge of Meditech Information System and personal computer applications
- Able to meet the physical demands of the position
Please be advised that we are no longer accepting emailed or paper-based resumes. Please submit a complete resume by visiting our job opportunities page on our website: www.hpha.ca
Huron Perth Healthcare Alliance is an equal opportunity employer that strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact Human Resources for assistance.